- To dissuade customers from trying to reclaim PPI
- To act as if Lloyds had never mis-sold PPI so the customer could not try to reclaim PPI
- That most claimants would give up on their PPI claim if it was rejected first time
What have Lloyds Banking Group said?
“Some of the comments made by trainers to The Times reporter are not endorsed by Lloyds Banking Group and we believe they do not reflect our high training standards or our policies. We believe the comments to be isolated and they are now being addressed.”
What have Deloittes said?
“It could not comment specifically due to client confidentiality. Our role was to process PPI mis-selling complaints from Lloyds Banking Group customers who were sold policies by the bank, in accordance with [its] policies and procedures.”
Lloyds PPI Mis-selling Stats
- PPI was mis-sold to millions of customers with loans, credit cards and mortgages
- Customers were unable to make a claim
- Customers were unaware that they had paid for PPI
- Lloyds Banking Group has had the largest problem with the mis-selling of PPI
- By December 2012 it had set aside £6.8 billion for PPI compensation
- It has paid out £4.3 billion to 1.3 million customers so far
- In the second half of 2012 they had received 762,000 complaints
What has The Financial Conduct Authority said?
“We are aware of the issues raised by The Times and have been working with Lloyds Banking Group since earlier this year to ensure these are resolved and the interests’ of consumers are properly considered. We expect all firms to comply with our rules and treat their customers fairly. Firms know that PPI complaints must be thoroughly investigated and that appropriate action, where required, is taken promptly.”
What Do The Specialists Say about trying to reclaim PPI?
“We are PPI compensation Solicitors and act on your behalf on a no win no fee agreement so that you recover the correct amount of PPI compensation. We know from experience that Banks will ignore you, fob you off and reject your claim because 90% of people cannot be bothered with the hassle and will just drop it. Let us take the hassle out of your PPI compensation claim.”
We can help with your PPI Claim
David Healey at Carter & Carter Solicitors is very experienced in handling PPI Claims. If you think that you would like to reclaim PPI, would like to have a chat about a potential claim or require further information, contact David Healey.
Our Free phone number is 0800 652 0586
My Direct Dial is 01663 761 892
Email me on [email protected]