£24,999 Compensation for Our Client rejected by Irwin Mitchell Solicitors
Why not ask us to review your rejected claim? Mr Bailey was delighted he came to us for advice after being told by Irwin Mitchell he had no chance of winning. We went on to secure £24,999 for him!
Mr Bailey was at work carrying a heavy piece of steel when he slipped. He knocked a number of his teeth out after landing face first on the steel.
Mr Bailey contacted Irwin Mitchell Solicitors for help straight after the accident.
13 months later, and having gone through 3 separate claims handlers, Irwin Mitchell Solicitors arrived at the conclusion the claim was destined to lose.
Mr Bailey was finally advised that he had no realistic hope of winning.
Irwin Mitchell Solicitors rejected his claim and then closed his file.
Annoyed and amazed at how little work Irwin Mitchell Solicitors had done in 13 months, Mr Bailey went onto the internet and contacted us and asked us to review his claim.
David Healey, a Specialist Serious Injury Solicitor with Carter & Carter Solicitors, said:
“I spoke with Mr Bailey at length and told him that despite what Irwin Mitchell had advised I thought his case did have prospects of success.
I agreed to take his claim on and contacted Irwin Mitchell Solicitors for his file of papers.
I contacted the Employer’s insurance company for more information and immediately uncovered evidence which Irwin Mitchell Solicitors had missed.
I obtained evidence from a dental surgeon to support Mr Bailey’s claim and then sued the Employer as they were still denying blame.”
The Winning Result!
- I sued the Employer in April 2017, the Employer instructed a Solicitor who robustly maintained the denial of blame.
- I pressed ahead by issuing court proceedings and suddenly the defendant’s solicitor seemed keen to talk.
- After negotiations in July 2017 we received a substantial 5 figure offer from the Solicitors.
- Mr Bailey was delighted to accept the offer and the claim settled.
In a Nut Shell
I took Mr Bailey’s case on in November 2016, sued the Employer in April 2017 and settled the clam in July 2017, just 8 months after taking it over from Irwin Mitchell Solicitors.
Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, on the other hand, had Mr Bailey’s case for 13 months then told him they were closing it as they couldn’t win.
How can Carter & Carter Solicitors help?
If you’ve been rejected by a Solicitor contact us now.
If your Solicitor is useless and you’re not getting anywhere, contact us now.
- We specialise in difficult cases where other Solicitors have tried, failed, then closed their file as they don’t think they can win.
- We’re very experienced in dealing with a huge variety of personal injury claims.
- We have dealt with hundreds and hundreds of rejected cases where other Solicitors refused to help or dropped the client as they did not think they could win.
- David Healey at Carter & Carter Solicitors is very experienced in handling accident compensation claims. He deals with to all types of serious injury and is a specialist dealing with accident compensation claims involving fatalities, catastrophic injuries and amputations.
If you think that you have a case, would like to have a chat about a potential claim or require further information, contact David Healey on:
T: 01663 761 892