100% of our child abuse at home claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your abuse compensation claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything.
Unfortunately, whilst most people take it for granted that their family will look out for them and be there for them through thick and thin, this isn’t always the case. As a society we expect parents and relatives of children to bring them up and care for them to the best of their abilities in a loving and caring environment.
Sadly, some children have their childhoods ruined by family members who breach the close bond of love and affection in the most shocking ways. Child abuse can take several forms on a number of different levels:
- Emotional abuse
- Physical abuse
- Psychological abuse
- Sexual abuse
Revealing Child Abuse
Child abuse can be exposed in a number of different ways:
- The child may tell someone about the abuse or it may come out by accident
- Family members may suspect or in some cases actually see the child abuse first hand Professionals involved in the child’s care may suspect child abuse based on their examinations and meetings
- Neighbours may witness, hear, or suspect child abuse based on their observations of the family unit
Unfortunately but understandably, where a person suspects or is aware of child abuse, they might not want to report if for a number of reasons:
- They might not want to get involved
- They might not want to report their suspicions for fear of being wrong
- They might believe that parents have a choice of how they treat their children
- They might not accept the implications of what their suspicions about child abuse could lead to
- Some professionals might be concerned about affecting their relationship with the clients they help if they report their suspicions
Understandably, not many child abuse victims come forward at the time of the child abuse for fear that the child abuse will become worse or that they will not be believed.
Many victims of child abuse at home will not report the child abuse for various reasons but just because a long time has passed, you can still make a child abuse at home claim so that you can seek the justice you deserve.
Time limits do exist to make a child abuse at home claim but we can successfully pursue your claim regardless of the length of time which has passed.
Expertise and Understanding from Carter & Carter Solicitors
If you have been the victim of child abuse at home you should call us now. We provide free, confidential advice to the victims of child abuse at home and we handle all child abuse at home claims with sensitivity and understanding.
100% of our child abuse at home claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your child abuse at home claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything.
We are able to give you immediate 24 hour legal representation and rehabilitation no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities
If you are looking for justice or just advice and would like to speak in complete confidence to an Abuse Claim Lawyer, freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“We helped Mr Thornton pursue a claim arising out of him being knocked off his bicycle when he was established upon a roundabout. Our client was badly injured and was off work for a long time as a consequence. We managed to press the drivers insurers again and again for improved offers of compensation and were not prepared to go away for anything but the right amount. Mr Thornton was delighted with the outcome and told us: "I was very happy with the service I received. Thank you for helping me with my case."
Cycling Accident Claim brought by Mr Wayne Thornton