100% of our abuse compensation claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your abuse compensation claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything.
Your abuse claim can me made against a number of different possible Defendants whether that be the person who abused you, their Employer, a School, Local Authority or the Police.
Every abuse compensation claim is different but there are often similarities relating to the type of abuse. Victims of abuse often complain about:
- Physical Abuse –beatings, hitting, cutting, burning, restraining, false imprisonment
- Sexual Abuse – indecent assaults, molesting, forced sexual acts
- Psychological Abuse – vicious and threatening behaviour, being insulting and intimidating, threats of violence against the victim or family members
- Neglect – failing to provide basic standards of living or care, failing to protect from harm, failure to provide food, water, heating, suitable accommodation, treatment
What we need to prove
When we make an abuse compensation claim against a person or a body, as the “Claimant,” we have to prove the following 2 things on the balance of probabilities (which basically means “more likely than not”):
- That the sexual or physical abuse actually took place
- That the abuse caused you physical and/or psychological injuries
If you have been the victim of sexual or physical abuse you should report it to the Police and then call us. We provide free, confidential advice to the victims of sexual and physical abuse whether the abuse occurred as a child or adult and we handle all sexual and physical abuse claims with sensitivity and understanding.
We are able to give you immediate 24 hour legal representation and rehabilitation no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities
If you are looking for justice or just advice and would like to speak in complete confidence to an Abuse Claim Lawyer, freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“Our Client, Shauna Yorke left us a 5 star Google Review and said: "I would definitely recommend this company, Mr Chris Carter have helped and supported me throughout my claim. My case was very complicated and was a long and lengthy process and we successfully won it. He has dealt with my case with professionalism and of high quality service. Chris is friendly, knowledgable and willing to go out of his way to help you. Very thorough in his work and a genuine person who is willing to help those who are in need. I would not hesitate in recommending Chris and his team, a supportive company for those wishing to make a claim. Thank you for all of your help Chris."
Shauna Yorke ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐