Eyelash Extension Injury Claims
There’s no question that having Eyelash Extensions can leave you looking fantastic but unforunately there are a number of beauty salons that are not carrying out the procedure carefully, competently or professionally leaving the public vulnerable and at risk of injury.
When things do go wrong there can be serious consequences particularly as the skin in and around the eyes is so delicate and sensitive. On occasions the eye itself can be damaged and then there can be serious complications including even the risk of blindness.
It is so important the Beauty Salon carries out a skin patch test to ensure that there are not likley to be any allergic reactions to the substances used and this needs to be carried out 48 hours or more before the main appointment to extend the Eye Lashes. The procedure itself carries risks such as the application of too much glue which can cause the lashes to clump together or it can enter the eye causing pain, discomfort and irritation. There can also be a risk of infection if the equipment is not sterilised.
So what sort of injuries can occur and what should you do if you are injured whist having Eye Lash Extensions?
Eyelash Extension Injuries
Unfortunatley there are many things that can go wrong when carrying out Eyelash Extensions resuting in:
- Swelling and blistering;
- Chemical Burns;
- Allergic Reactions and Skin Damage;
- Inflammation and Itching;
- Permanent Damage to Eye Lashes;
- Eye Lash loss;
- Damage to Eyes.
The list could be longer still but the main thing to emphasise is that if you wish to bring an Eye Lash Extension Claim then you should speak with a Solicitor who specialises in Eye Lash Extension Claims straightaway so that you are given the best chance of succeeding with your claim.
What to do Following an Eyelash Extension Injury?
- First and formost seek medical advice from your Gp or local Hospital depending upon the severity of the symptoms;
- Ensure that your Eye Lash Extension injury is recorded in the Beauty Salon’s Accident Book and ensure that the record is accurate and comprehensive;
- If possible find out who the Salon’s insurer is so that the Solicitor can write directly to them. By law the Public Liability Insurance details shouls be in a prominent place at the Salaon’s premises.
- Take a series of photographs showing the nature and extent of the injury. Take regular photographs over time and remember to date them.
If you have been left with any Injury following an Eye Lash Extension we can Help You you with your claim.
100% of our Eye Lash Extension Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything.
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities.
because……if you don’t ask you’ll never know!
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586.Make a free enquiry