Hair Perm Compensation Claims arise more frequesntly than you might expect. The vast majority of hair perms and other hair treatments are perfectly safe as they are carried out with care and in a professional manner. However sometimes treatments can go wrong and unfortunately when things go awry they tend to do so in a dramatic way.
Here are just a few examples of what can happen if a Hair Perm goes wrong:
- Scalp Irritation;
- Chemical Burns;
- Breakage of Hair;
- Hair Thinning;
- Allergic Reaction;
- Damage arising out of Using Unsuitable Equipment or inadequate training.
The problems described above often arise if the chemicals are not tested on a strand of hair and on the client’s skin. Failing to carry out these tests is exposing those with an allergy to the chemicals to an unnecessary risk of injury and may well give rise to a Hair Perm Compensation Claim.
Even if a hair strand and patch test is carried out there still remains the possibility of the chemicals being too strong and/or being left in the hair for too long. If the balance is wrong and there is an over processing of the chemical solution then it is easy to see how you can suffer a serious reaction resulting in injury.
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586.
What should I do now?
If you are unfortunate enough to suffer a Hair Perm Injury there are various steps (not exhaustive) you should take other than of course consulting your GP or Hospital for immediate attention and treatment:
- Take several clear photos (over time) of the damage to your hair and scalp;
- Take a sample of hair to show the damage to your hair;
- Obtain an immediate independent opinion in relation to the nature and extent of the damage;
- Contact a solcitor specialising in Hair Perm Compensation Claims for practical advice.
100% of our hair perm claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything.
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities
because……if you don’t ask you’ll never know!