Bike Accident Claims
Bike Accident UK Stats show that 1000s are injured every year in bike accidents, are you one of the unlucky ones?
Call now on freephone 0800 652 0586 or 01663 761 892 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
Year on year, thousands of cyclists are injured whilst cycling on the UK’s roads. Carter & Carter Solicitors specialise in bike accident claims and securing compensation for clients arising out of bike accidents. We have years of experience in bringing bike accident UK claims and we would be delighted to help you secure the bike accident compensation you deserve. If you have been injured in a bike accident then you need an expert solicitor who knows how to give you the best chance to succeed and then has the ability to maximise compensation arising out of the bike accident UK claim.
OUR NO COST GUARANTEE
100% of our Bike Accident UK Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis. If your Bike Accident claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything.
Bike Accident UK Facts
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) collates data relating to all types of accidents:
- 25% of bike accident cyclists who are killed or injured are children
- 50% of bike accident fatalities occur on country roads
- 75% of serious bike accidents occur in towns
- 75% of bike accident cyclists killed suffer serious head injuries
- 75% of bike accidents happen at, or near, a road junction
- 80% of bike accidents occur in daylight
- 80% of bike accident cyclists are male
- 80% of bike accidents occur in daylight
- 90% of child bike accidents occur in daylight
- Most dangerous hours for bike accidents are 8am-9am and 3pm-6pm
Common Types of Bike Accident
Bike accidents occur in all sorts of circumstances but here are just a few examples of bike accident types:
- Failed to look properly
- Driver emerging into path of a cyclist
- Driver cutting across the path of a cyclist
- Careless or reckless cycling
- Being in a hurry
- Impaired by alcohol
- Cyclist riding into the path of a car
- Cyclist entering the road from a pavement
- Cyclist and driver both going straight ahead
- Cyclist turning right from a main road and out of a side road
- HGV turning left at a junction
- Child cyclist playing, doing tricks, riding too quickly
- Cycling in the dark
Bike Accident Avoidance Tips
To reduce the seriousness of any bike accident UK injuries, you should use common sense but also bear these things in mind:
- Double check that yours handlebars and tyres are properly tightened
- Don’t cycle too close to the kerb
- Never bike ride in flip flops
- Pay for a good quality, correctly fitting bike riding helmet which adheres to all British safety standards.
- Make eye contact with drivers
- Give hand signals so drivers know your intentions
- Never cycle with headphones in
- Take the Cycling Proficiency Road Safety Test so you are safe to cycle on roads
- Wear brightly coloured and fluorescent clothing so you stand out and are reflective to headlights
- Wear good quality bike riding clothing
- Don’t weave in and out of traffic
- Don’t change direction suddenly without signalling
- Use cycle routes
- Give pedestrians priority
- Use your bell to warn road users of your presence
- Fit a bell or horn if your bicycle is not fitted with one
- Do not cycle through red lights
- Do not cycle on pavements
- Do not cycle the wrong way on one-way streets
The NHS Website has more handy and helpful tips to avoid a bike accident UK.
Have you had a Bike Accident UK?
If you have you could make a bike accident claim for bike accident compensation. Carter and Carter use our specialist bike accident claims expertise to obtain the compensation and treatment that you need and deserve.
What Can I Claim?
We will secure as much bike accident compensation as possible for your injuries and will also recover bike accident compensation for things such as:
- Repair Costs
- Lost earnings
- Travel Expenses
- Treatment Fees
- Surgery Costs
- Care and Assistance
- DIY costs
How Much Bike Accident Compensation?
The amount of bike accident compensation varies from claim to claim depending on how serious your bike accident UK injuries are. Here is a very rough estimate of what compensation some bike accident UK injuries receive on their own, NOT including the financial losses we also claim on your behalf:
- Ankle: to £40,000
- Arms: to £240,000 (40% of bike accidents cause arm injuries)
- Back: to £125,000
- Brain & Head Injury: to £250,000 (40% of bike accidents cause leg injuries)
- Chest: to £110,000 (5% of bike accidents cause chest injuries)
- Elbow: to £45,000
- Feet: to £150,000
- Hands: to £150,000
- Knees: to £75,000
- Legs: to £220,000 (25% of bike accidents cause leg injuries)
- Neck: to £120,000
- Pelvis & Hip: to £100,000
- Shoulder: to £38,000
- Wrist: to £48,000
How to Make a Bike Accident Claim
We have already won significant compensation for clients who have had Bike Accidents. We work with Industry Leading Experts so that we get to the root cause of your bike accident and give us the best possible chance of a successful outcome.
To make a bikeaccident UK claim, get in touch with our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
A No Win No Fee Solicitor will speak to you immediately, take the necessary information and tell you there and then whether your No Win No Fee claim is likely to be successful.
It’s as simple as that!
Once we have taken all the relevant information we will be able to start your claim for Bike Accident Compensation.
100% of our Bike Accident Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your Bike Accident UK claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything.
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities
If you think that you have a Bike Accident claim, would like to have a chat about a potential Bike Accident UK claim or just require further information, contact us now.
because……if you don’t ask you’ll never know!
About the Author
Ask for David Healey
Call: 01663 761 892
Email: email@example.comMake a free enquiry