Cyclists’ legs are vulnerable to injury and can often be the first point of impact when an accident happens.
Ligamentous Sprains to the Ankles, Feet and Knees.
Sprains can occur in a variety of ways and generally involve either some sort of impact to the leg or are forced to move in a way which is not natural.
Legs, knees and ankles are all susceptible to injury although to some extent the use of protective clothing can help to minimise or avoid injuries altogether.
Sprains can vary considerably in severity and naturally any injury needs to receive proper medical attention as soon as possible.
Breakages to Ankles, Feet, Knees etc
Broken bones are less common than soft tissue injuries and torn ligaments and they generally happen if the leg receives a very strong impact that it is not designed to resist.
A broken leg will be extremely painful, swollen and bruised and you won’t be able to weight bear.
A Fracture to the leg will invariably mean that you won’t be able to ride your bicycle for some considerable time and will also have a knock on effect on your day to day routines and activities.
As always it is important to receive the appropriate medical treatment right away and to also ensure that the fracture is healing in the right position as time passes.
Cycling Leg Injury Claims – How to avoid some of the Pain and Bother?
- Whatever type of Cycling leg injury you have suffered it is so important to make sure you enlist the services of a specialist solicitor accustomed to dealing with these types of claim.
- In this way you will be able to relax a whole lot safe in the knowledge that your claim is in the hands of an expert who is able to protect your interests and bring about the best possible outcome.
- Please call if you would like us to answer any of your questions and we will be delighted to help you in any way we can.
- Please remember for your peace of mind we offer a genuine No Win No Fee agreement.
- It’s also often surprising how easy it is for us to put client’s minds at rest by answering various questions that might be bothering them.
- As we deal with cycling accident claims all the time we are confident that we will be able to help you by answering all your questions and with all aspects of your claim.
What will it cost to make Your Cycling Leg Injury Claim?
We are pleased to be able to offer you a ‘no win no fee’ agreement which means if you lose your Cycling accident with an Uninsured Driver, you won’t pay us penny. We guarantee that if your claim is unsuccessful, you will pay ABSOLUTELY NOTHING which means you can have real peace of mind.
Contact us today
There are lots of ways to talk to us, and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. You can fill in our Online Contact Form, or if you would prefer to email us, you can on [email protected] .
You can talk to us on 01663 761891 and our friendly team will be happy to help.
Because If You Don’t Ask You’ll Never Know!
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“ Mr Sesay chose to appoint us when he suffered a car accident when the defendant, who was driving along a bus lane, switched lanes without warning and into our client's path. Mr Sesay told us:" I have received a very good and excellent service from carter solicitor, thank you for your hard work. Thank you."
Mr Ibrahim Sesay from London