5 Questions To Make Your Solicitor Squirm!!
Ask your Solicitor for answers to these 5 questions about your Holiday Accident Claim
1. Is Your Solicitor Experienced in Handling Holiday Accident Claims?
There are many solicitors who practice in a multitude of different areas of personal injury law but what you need to establish is whether the solicitor you are thinking of instructing has the right experience in this field and has actually dealt with Holiday Accident Claims.
- How long has the solicitor been dealing with Holiday Accident Claims?
- Are there any Holiday Accident Claim case studies on their website which demonstrate this?
- How much information does the solicitor display on their website dealing with Holiday Accident Claims?
- Are there any testimonials complimenting your solicitor on the way they dealt with Holiday Accident Claims?
The more information there is, the more confident you can be that the solicitor is able to handle your Holiday Accident Claim with the necessary expertise.
2. Is Your Solicitor Friendly? …. We Mean Genuinely Friendly and Easy to Deal With?
There may well be a number of solicitors who have the expertise that you need to deal with your Holiday Accident Claim but what good is this if you cannot communicate with them properly and have doubts about them having your best interests at heart? It’s so important, especially in the sensitive context of bringing a Holiday Accident Claim, that you feel comfortable with your solicitor and feel able to talk with them openly and without any difficulty. Again it’s a sensible suggestion to have a look at the solicitor’s website for testimonials from genuine clients who were genuinely impressed with the service provided when dealing with their Holiday Accident Claim.
3. Go On Tell Me – What Are My Chances of Success with a Holiday Accident Claim?
Don’t be frightened of asking your solicitor about the prospects of success right at the start of your Holiday Accident Claim. After all a good and experienced solicitor who is accustomed to dealing with Holiday Accident Claims shouldn’t have any problem at all with taking on board your particular circumstances and offering an opinion based on your version of events. By asking this question you will probably be able to tell the extent of the solicitors experience in handling Holiday Accident Claims and you will hopefully feel confident and reassured that your claim is safe in their hands?
4. What Cost Guarantees Can Your Solicitor Offer You?
We know from our considerable experience that Clients’ are very often worried about being landed with expensive legal fees. You need to ask the direct question: “What will You Charge Me for running my Holiday Accident Claim?”
100% of our Holiday Accident Claims are made on a “No Win No Fee Agreement” which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all. You can therefore be safe in the knowledge that the Guarantee we offer will mean you have nothing to lose in the event for any reason your Holiday Accident Claim is not successful.
5. Who Will Actually Be Dealing with Your Holiday Accident Claim?
This might sound a bit of a daft question but because of the way the industry is organised it’s a terribly important question to ask.
- For instance it may be that you are initially talking with a Claims Management company whose role it is to attract prospective clients through whatever means. These companies won’t in fact actually deal with your claim at all but rather pass your claim to a firm of solicitors who will then allocate your case to one of their solicitors. If this is the situation then you will have no idea who is going to deal with your Holiday Accident Claim and whether they have the right experience at all!
- Similarly, if you have contacted a larger firm of solicitors you may speak with a more senior solicitor to begin with who will pass your claim to a junior one to handle. Either way you will not be talking to the solicitor who will be dealing with your Holiday Accident Claim so how can you possibly make any informed assessment?
We are a niche firm with lots and lots of experience. We have pleasure in guaranteeing that your Holiday Accident Claim will be dealt with (from beginning to end) by a qualified and very experienced solicitor.
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586
If you think that you have a Holiday Accident Claim, would like to have a chat about a potential claim or require further information, contact us now.