How Much Is Your Needle Stick Injury Claim Worth?
The first thing to remember is that 100% of our Needle Stick Injury Claims are brought on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all.
100% No Win No Fee Needle Stick Injury Claim
To make a Needle Stick Injury Claim, get in touch with our No Win No Fee Solicitors on Freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
Compensation for Your Needle Stick Injury Claim
Each Needle Stick Claim will vary in terms of its seriousness and its over all impact upon the victim which in turn will effect the overall compensation which an individual receives. For example, some Needle Stick Injury victims suffer with serious psychological symptoms which need ongoing professional treatment whereas other victims are able to move forward with their lives relatively unscathed.
Our job is to make sure that we spend the time and trouble to assess and analyse the nature and extent of the Needle Stick Injury so we can ensure that the client is properly compensated and that their claim is not under settled.
If you have suffered a Needle Stick Injury Claim then the best way to find out what your particular claim might be worth is to call us on 0800 652 0586 or to click the “Free Enquiry” button for a call back straight away.
What Amounts of Compensation are Involved?
- For a straight forward Needle Stick Injury Claim where there is no need for any professional counselling etc the level of damages (depending upon any aggravating features) will be up to the £2250 mark.
- If counselling is required and medication is administered then the award of compensation will rise accordingly.
- Some Needle Stick Injury victims will go on to develop Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in which case the level of compensation is likely to rise further to the £4000 to £5000 mark, again depending upon the particular facts of the claim.
- In certain circumstances Needle Stick Injury Claims will involve treatment known as “Post Exposure Prophylaxis” or “PEP”. This is where there is a meaningful risk of developing (not exhaustive) Hepatitus B or C and/or HIV and the medical advisers administer a number of drugs in an effort to combat the risk of developing these serious infections. There are side effects of receiving the PEP treatment but these need to be offset against the risk of transmission. For these sort of claims the bracket of damages is likely to be in the region of £4000.
- If you do go on to develop infections arising from the Needle Stick Injury (which thankfully is relatively rare) then compensation may well be very significant indeed. In these circumstances it is more important than ever to instruct the right solicitor who has all the necessary experience to guide you through the process
Compensation for Financial Losses
Added to the Compensation you will receive for the injury we will also seek compensation for any financial expenses you have incurred as a result of the Needle Stick Injury. Again we will take the time and trouble to establish all your recoverable losses so that you receive the best possible compensation. These may include things such as:
- Past and future loss of earnings
- Medical expenses such as the costs of any private counselling
- Care claims from family members
- Travel Fees
- Incidental losses
Expertise and Understanding
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England or Wales.
We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586
If you think that you have a Needle Stick Injury Claim, would like to have a chat about a potential claim or require further information, contact us now.
because……if you don’t ask you’ll never know!
Make a free enquiry