There’s help at hand here
Our road traffic accident solicitors are all accustomed to helping road accident victims bring claims. Working with us has several benefits:
- Road traffic accidents can often cause long-lasting, painful injuries that prevent you from working or enjoying life. In cases of clear liability we can often organise fast, effective, private medical treatment from the defendant’s insurer – completely free of charge.
- We guarantee that if your claim is unsuccessful, you will pay ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
- We all pride ourselves on being very easy to work with. If you’ve been in a road accident the last thing you want is a lot of fuss and paperwork. That’s fine – We’ll handle nearly all of it for you!
- We have huge experience of working with the victims of road traffic accidents, as RTAs are among the most common types of personal injury claims. We have 20 years experience of cases in the Manchester and Derbyshire, and across the UK. Our Director is also a member of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel and a senior litigator of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- When you’re discussing your case it will always be directly with one of our solicitors. We won’t farm you out or fob you off to less experienced claims solicitors!
Headaches; What Headaches?
We’ll work with you throughout our simple claims process, offering you the benefit of all of our experience and negotiation skills to win you the best possible compensation package. Our road traffic accident solicitors understand that even quite minor accidents can be tremendously stressful events that have a huge impact on your life. We pride ourselves on being right up there in terms of offering the most sympathetic and approachable service for road traffic accident claims solicitors in the UK.
Not sure whether you’re in a position to make a road accident claim? There’s an easy way to find out – fill in our claim form, or, even better, give us a call right now. You’re under no obligation, and we won’t hassle you into taking action you’re not sure about. But I may be able to give you a good idea of whether or not your claim might succeed, and how much compensation you could receive.
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“I have nothing but praise for Carter & Carter Solicitors in the way they handled my injury claim. From the initial contact up to a successful "finale" I was treated with politeness, sympathy and, encouragement - when things got tough! Always accepted my calls to clarify yet another query without any sign of irritation or unpleasantness. I would not hesitate to recommend the services of Carter & Carter solicitors to anybody!
Ms S Mace from Monmouthshire