Mobility Scooter Claims
Mobility Scooter accidents are a hot potato at the moment as some have resulted in serious injury and near fatality. Have you had an accident involving a Mobility Scooter?
Have you been hit by a Mobility Scooter?
Are you a Mobility Scooter driver who has been hit by a motorist?
We make Mobility Scooter Claims for Mobility Scooter drivers who have been hit by cars as well as Pedestrians and cyclists who have been hit by Mobility Scooters. To make a Mobility Scooter claim, get in touch with our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
Mobility Scooter Facts?
- Mobility Scooters are legally referred to as “Invalid Carriages”
- They are becoming more and more popular as they give much needed freedom to people who find it difficult to walk
- You don’t need a licence to drive a Mobility Scooter
- Mobility Scooters are not allowed to travel at more than 4mph on the pavement
- Mobility Scooters have to give the right of way to Pedestrians on pavements (s38 Highway Code)
Visit the Highway Code Website to check up on the full code.
100% No Win No Fee Mobility Scooter claims
Types of Mobility Scooter
Mobility Scooters come in 2 types of category:
- Class 2 Invalid Carriages (pavement only use)
- Class 3 Invalid Carriages (pavement and road use)
To find out more click here to visit the Disabled Motoring UK website.
100% of our Mobility Scooter Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything. We have won significant compensation for clients who have made Mobility Scooter claims.
Mobility Scooter Accidents
Unfortunately, accidents between Mobility Scooters, Pedestrians, Cyclists and Motorists is inevitable and accidents between these 4 distinct groups do happen. If you think that you have a Mobility Scooter claim, would like to have a chat about a potential claim or require further information, contact us now.
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586