Personal Injury Claim Whiplash
Whiplash can be a very painful condition that can seriously affect your ability to work, drive and enjoy life. If you’re suffering from a whiplash injury it’s probably because you’ve been involved in a road accident – which is stressful enough, without having to put up with chronic pain!
As specialist personal injury claim whiplash solicitors we have as much as 20 years experience of claiming compensation for personal whiplash injury on behalf of clients. If you appoint us to handle your whiplash case, you’ll be in safe hands.
Of course, we can’t help you if the accident that gave you whiplash was entirely your fault. But we CAN help if you were an innocent victim of someone else’s mistake or careless driving. Let’s look at some of the advantages of appointing us as your solicitors:
- We are experts in this field, and our expertise is recognised by others in the legal profession: we are members of the Law Society’s Personal Injuries Panel and our Director is a senior litigator with APIL.
- Because of our high level of expertise and experience, we are often able to take on personal injury whiplash cases that other solicitors have refused or written off as hopeless. If you’ve been turned down by another solicitor, give us a call – we may be able to help.
- We are very friendly, approachable and sympathetic. We have met and worked with very many whiplash injury sufferers, and I know how unpleasant it can be.
- When you’re discussing your personal injury whiplash case you’ll only ever deal directly with a solicitor who will run and over see your personal injury claim. We never pass our clients to junior or less experienced solicitors.
- We guarantee that if your claim is unsuccessful, you will pay ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
The process of claiming whiplash damages is very simple. The best way to find out whether you’re likely to be entitled to compensation is to get in touch and discuss your personal injury claim case with us or by filling in our simple online compensation claims form. You’ll be under no obligation, and we should be able to give you a quick, accurate opinion on whether or not we can take your case forward. Fill in our claim form or give our whiplash claim Manchester solicitors a call today.Make a free enquiry