To make a Holiday Food Poisoning claim, get in touch with our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
A No Win No Fee Solicitor will speak to you immediately, take the necessary information and tell you there and then whether your No Win No Fee claim is likely to be successful.
No Win No Fee Holiday Food Poisoning Claim
100% of our Holiday Food Poisoning Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything. We have won significant compensation for clients who have suffered from Holiday Food Poisoning in the UK and abroad.
When you go on holiday you do not expect to get food poisoning as you expect the Hotel and Resort where you are staying to take the same care as you would at home. The main and most obvious cause of holiday food poisoning is poor standards of food hygiene.
Hotels and Resorts should place food hygiene right at the top of their list of priorities but sadly this doesn’t always happen.
3 Tips on Food Hygiene
- Anyone touching, preparing, handling or eating food must wash their hands using soap or anti-bacterial gel before and afterwards
- If the food you are presented with is not hot, do not eat it
- Keep you eyes open for obvious issues with food hygiene and preparation
Who is Prone to Holiday Food Poisoning?
Holiday Food Poisoning does not discriminate, can affect anyone and can ruin anyone’s holiday although certain people are more susceptible to it due to weaker immune systems, such as:
- People who were ill already
- People who are still recovering from an illness or bug,
- Elderly people
- Pregnant women
- Young children
Causes of Holiday Food Poisoning
Most holiday food poisoning is caused by:
- Poisonous fish
- Poisonous plants
- Poisonous fungi
- What types of contamination cause Holiday Food Poisoning?
- Sloppy handling of food.
- Inferior Personal Hygiene.
- Contaminated food packaging
- Contaminated food preparation areas
- Contaminated Utensils which have not been cleaned properly
- The same utensils used for raw and cooked food
- Insufficient ventilation
- Circulation of contaminated air
- Inadequate drainage
- Contaminated water
- Faeces from the above
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586.
Expertise and Understanding from Carter & Carter Solicitors
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities including Bath, Birmingham, Bolton, Brighton, Bristol, Bury, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Durham, Edinburgh, Gloucester, Halifax, Hereford, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Oxford, Preston, Sheffield, Sunderland, Truro and Wolverhampton.
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586
If you think that you have a Holiday Food Poisoning claim, would like to have a chat about a potential claim or require further information, contact us now.
because……if you don’t ask you’ll never know!
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“Ms Bishop was injured when she had her legs waxed at a Beauty Salon. As a result of the waxing she suffered permanent scarring. A number of Solicitors rejected her case stating she would not win but we spoke to her and agreed to take her case on. Despite the Beauty Salon refusing to accept the blame, we convinced them that they were to blame and they agreed to pay compensation. Ms Bishop said "I am extremely satisfied with your service! I was kept informed throughout the whole process and was impressed with how efficient and professional all the staff were. Would recommend your company very highly!"
Ms E Bishop from Essex recovered £10,250