100% No Win No Fee Holiday Food Poisoning Compensation To make a Holiday Food Poisoning Compensation claim, get in touch with our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
Compensation for Holiday Food Poisoning Symptoms
The Courts use a document called Guidelines for the Assessment of General Damages in Personal Injury Cases which is produced by the Judicial College for guidance when it comes to assessing how much Holiday Food Poisoning compensation to award. The Holiday Food Poisoning Compensation guidelines alter every couple of years but the current guidelines for compensation just for the physical and psychological symptoms for Holiday Food Poisoning are as follows:
- A maximum amount of £3,190 for varying degrees of disabling pain, cramps and diarrhoea continuing for some days or weeks
- A maximum of £7,700 for food poisoning causing significant discomfort, stomach cramps, alteration of bowel function and fatigue. Hospital admission for some days with symptoms lasting for a few weeks but complete recovery within a year or two
- A maximum of £15,510 for serious but short-lived food poisoning, diarrhoea and vomiting diminishing over two to four weeks with some remaining discomfort and disturbance of bowel function and impact on sex life and enjoyment of food over a few years.
- A maximum of £42,260 for severe toxicosis causing serious acute pain, vomiting, diarrhoea and fever, requiring hospital admission for some days or weeks and some continuing incontinence, haemorrhoids and irritable bowel syndrome, having a significant impact on ability to work and enjoyment of life
Compensation for Financial Losses
Added to the Holiday Food Poisoning Compensation you will receive for the actual Holiday Food Poisoning, we will also seek compensation for any financial expenses you have incurred as a result of the Holiday Food Poisoning. These may include things such as:
- Past and future loss of earnings
- Medical expenses
- Loss of Enjoyment of your Holiday
- Travel Fees
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586 If you think that you have a Holiday Food Poisoning Compensation claim, would like to have a chat about a potential claim or require further information, contact us now.
because……if you don’t ask you’ll never know!
Holiday Food Poisoning Compensation
Holiday Food Poisoning Compensation Manchester, Stockport, Cheadle, Oldham, England and Wales
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“We represented Ms Lingard after she ate a bad batch of mussels and suffered from shellfish toxin poisoning. Despite liability being vehemently denied, Court Proceedings were issued and the claim was successfully settled. Ms Lingard said "Overall I was very pleased with the service and would highly recommend Carter & Carter Solicitors to my friends. I would like to thank David Healey for all the help I received and the payment I received. A big thank you."
Ms Lingard from Stockport suffered shellfish poisoning