To make a Holiday Food Poisoning claim, get in touch with our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
A No Win No Fee Solicitor will speak to you immediately, take the necessary information and tell you there and then whether your No Win No Fee claim is likely to be successful.
No Win No Fee Holiday Food Poisoning Claim
100% of our Holiday Food Poisoning Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything. We have won significant compensation for clients who have suffered from Holiday Food Poisoning in the UK and abroad.
Sources of Salmonella
Salmonella is mainly found in:
- Raw poultry
- Raw meat
- Unpasteurised milk
- Food contaminated by faeces of infected people or animals
- Cross-contamination between raw and cooked food
- Changing nappies without washing hands afterwards
- Contact with reptiles and amphibians
- Vegetables contaminated by manure in soil or sewage in water
- Fruit contaminated by manure in soil or sewage in water
- Shellfish contaminated by manure in soil or sewage in water
Symptoms of Salmonella
- Diarrhoea without blood
- Stomach cramps
Time Frame for Symptoms to Develop
Symptoms of Salmonella Holiday Food Poisoning typically develop within 12 to 72 hours of being infected and the symptoms usually last for between 4 to 7 days.
Further guidance can be found on the WHO website.
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586.
Expertise and Understanding from Carter & Carter Solicitors
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities including Bath, Birmingham, Bolton, Brighton, Bristol, Bury, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Durham, Edinburgh, Gloucester, Halifax, Hereford, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Oxford, Preston, Sheffield, Sunderland, Truro and Wolverhampton.
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586
If you think that you have a Holiday Food Poisoning claim, would like to have a chat about a potential claim or require further information, contact us now.
because……if you don’t ask you’ll never know!
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“We dealt with Mr Swinbourne's road accident claim and he said: " more than happy with the way Mr Chris Carter manage my case. I would have no problem recommend Carter and Carter to anyone as they do a good job."
Mr Kevin Swinbourne from Northamptonshire –