Tips to Avoid Holiday Food Poisoning
Check out these handy tips to avoid ruining your holiday with holiday food poisoning
To make a Holiday Food Poisoning claim, get in touch with our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
No Win No Fee Holiday Food Poisoning Claim
100% of our Holiday Food Poisoning Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything. We have won significant compensation for clients who have suffered from Holiday Food Poisoning in the UK and abroad.
The 4 Cs
Whether you are on holiday or at home, remembering the 4 Cs will help you minimise the risk of holiday food poisoning:
- Cross-contamination avoidance
Wash your Hands:
- After the toilet
- After opening and handling raw food
- Before preparing or cooking food
- After touching your bin or waste
Keep your eyes open:
- For staff touching, preparing, handling or eating food with dirty hands
- Never eat food which is not piping hot
- Obvious food hygiene and preparation issues
- Sloppy handling of food
- Poor Personal Hygiene
- Dirty packaging
- Dirty food preparation surfaces
- Dirty cutlery
- The same utensils used for raw and cooked food
- Dirty water
For more information check out the NHS website…
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities including Bath, Birmingham, Bolton, Brighton, Bristol, Bury, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Durham, Edinburgh, Gloucester, Halifax, Hereford, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Oxford, Preston, Sheffield, Sunderland, Truro and Wolverhampton.
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586
If you think that you have a Holiday Food Poisoning claim, would like to have a chat about a potential claim or require further information, contact us now.