Find out more about Thyphoid, it’s sources, symptoms, treatment and how long you are likely to suffer with this Holiday Food Poisoning
To make a Holiday Food Poisoning claim, get in touch with our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
A No Win No Fee Solicitor will speak to you immediately, take the necessary information and tell you there and then whether your No Win No Fee claim is likely to be successful.
No Win No Fee Holiday Food Poisoning Claim
100% of our Holiday Food Poisoning Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything. We have won significant compensation for clients who have suffered from Holiday Food Poisoning in the UK and abroad.
Sources of Typhoid (aka Salmonella Enterica Serovar Typhimurium)
Typhoid is mainly found in:
- Contaminated food
- Contaminated water
- Swallowing contaminated faeces
- Filthy non chlorinated swimming pools
- Staff members or people with poor hygiene
- People who go to the toilet, don’t wash their hands then prepare food
Symptoms of Typhoid
- Diarrhoea without blood
- Stomach cramps
- Poor appetite
- Generalised aches and pains
Time Frame for Symptoms to Develop
Symptoms of Typhoid Holiday Food Poisoning typically develop within 1-2 weeks of being infected and the symptoms usually last for 4 to 6 weeks.
Treatment of Symptoms of Typhoid
A visit to your GP or Hospital and treatment with antibiotics may be necessary if the symptoms do not disappear fully within the suggested time limit.
Further guidance can be found on the NHS website.
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586.
Expertise and Understanding from Carter & Carter Solicitors
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities including Bath, Birmingham, Bolton, Brighton, Bristol, Bury, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Carlisle, Chester, Durham, Edinburgh, Gloucester, Halifax, Hereford, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Oxford, Preston, Sheffield, Sunderland, Truro and Wolverhampton.
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586
If you think that you have a Holiday Food Poisoning claim, would like to have a chat about a potential claim or require further information, contact us now.