Make sure you appoint a genuine expert!
- As a member of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel we have already demonstrated detailed and practical knowledge to the Law Society in a wide number of areas related to conducting personal injury claimsYou can also feel reassured that the Law Society has accredited Carter & Carter Solicitors as being a company that has the necessary facilities, resources as well as the appropriate case management systems and procedures to ensure that your case is handled in a proper manner. Applicants for membership of the panel require an in-depth knowledge of the law, associated rules, regulations and procedures relevant to personal injury claims. This means we know every tactic and strategy in this area of law, and have all the resources at hand to ensure your claim is dealt with swiftly and professionally.
- The Law Society Panel also impresses upon its members that it is essential that personal injury specialists approach the majority of their personal injury cases on the basis that the case will reach trial and not be settled. Panel applicants are expected to demonstrate a commitment to take cases to a full hearing where appropriate.
- Our Director has achieved Senior Litigator status with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
- Carter & Carter Solicitors have also received corporate accreditation from APIL. APIL campaigns for better laws to help people who are injured or become ill through no fault of their own. APIL is an independent, not-for-profit organisation providing accreditation to lawyers specialising in the area of personal injury law. This accreditation shows an APIL lawyer has achieved a specific standard. An APIL accredited lawyer will provide you with legal assistance if you have had a personal injury or contracted an illness or disease through no fault of your own. My knowledge, expertise and commitment to you and your claim will help you to achieve the result you are looking for.
- Our Lexcel accreditation, which we have held for a number years now, also underpins are commitment to offering the very best in personal service to all our clients.
- The Lexcel practice management standard is only awarded to solicitors who meet the highest management and customer care standards. Lexcel accredited practices undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure they meet required standards of excellence in areas such as client care, case management and risk management. In order for Carter & Carter Solicitors to be accredited the company has had to demonstrate it has resources, procedures, and systems in place facilitating correct and accurate monitoring of the progress of claims. We list below just a few of the matters which are assessed by the various bodies involved:
Time recording for the issuing of proceedings
Time recording for the service of the claim form
The recording of limitation periods
Ensuring absolute compliance with interim time limits
Incidences of inactivity of case files
The availability of a suitably experienced back up solicitor who will also monitor cases
Keeping a close check on any potential conflicts of interest between clients
The existence of a proper and full reference system
Full compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995
Systematic and efficient filing of all correspondence, documents, reports, pleadings, and all other relevant paperwork
Monitoring of any solicitors’ undertakings
The provision or access to appropriate reference material including a library which contains relevant books and journals
Full availability of all sources of information relating to the selection of professional experts
The guarantee of proper training of solicitors, and of monitoring their continued professional development
Any more questions?
If you’re still unsure about whether we can help you, give us a call! We’re always happy to talk to new clients, and we won’t feel you’ve wasted my time if ultimately we think your claim is unlikely to be successful. Give us a call today!
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“Ms Scarth instructed us after she injured herself when she fell into a manhole which her landlord had fitted with a temporary cover which had perished. Mrs Scarth told us: " Great service. David (Healey) was always very helpful and quick to reply to any queries."
Ms Lesley Scarth from London