BQ’s Urgent Action to Recall the Dishwasher
B&Q have issued a recall in relation to “Cooke and Lewis” freestanding slimline Dishwashers which are reported to represent a fire risk.
There is a risk that the components inside the dishwasher could overheat and then burst into flames.
Clearly this represents a serious risk to life and property.
The advice is to immediately unplug the dishwasher and stop using it immediately.
Details here of the Recalled Dishwasher
- It is the following make and model: Cooke & Lewis CLDW451W-C/DI6014 – freestanding slimline white dishwasher
- The relevant barcode for this Cooke and Lewis product is reportedly: 5052931055623.
- The Dishwasher was apperently on sale between 2012 and 2017.
- More product recall information can be found here.
What Steps to Take?
Once you have unplugged the dishwasher contact the Helpline: 0333 014 3476
Do You Need Product Recall Advice?
We recognise that if you have suffered injury or serious property damage as a result of a faulty product it can be difficult to know what to do.
- Contact us and we can give you all the help you need to place your claim onto a proper footing.
- We will take the action needed to protect your postion.
- We can act for you on a No Win No Fee basis so there’s no need to be worried about nasty fees or anything.
We look forward to helping you with your claim 🙂