How do you choose an Accident Claim Compensation Solicitor?
If you have been involved in an accident in England and Wales, how do you choose an Accident Claims Solicitor that will ensure that you have the best chances of pursuing a successful accident claim? Ensure you ask the right questions to see who is best placed to help you with your accident compensation claim.
Expertise in Accident Claims
You need to be sure that the Accident Claim Solicitor you are contacting really does have expertise in the field of accident claims. This can be assessed initially by reviewing the Solicitor’s website before making contact. You should be looking for the following signs of the accident claims solicitors expertise:-
- A specialist accident claims website. If your Solicitor has incurred the expense of developing an exclusive accident claims website, and taken the time to provide the content for this website, this is a good starting point for showing that this area of law is important to their business. They would be unlikely to take such action if accident claims was only a small part of their legal practice.
- Do they have a relatively large website? Many people will put up a one or two page website claiming expertise in accident claims. However, this can only really be proven by a Solicitor that has gone to the time and effort to produce a website with at least fifteen or more pages of content. This shows that they are likely to have the experience and expertise you need.
Do they have expertise in a number of areas of Accident Compensation Claims?
The following areas should be covered by your accident compensation Solicitor to ensure they have a broad depth of understanding of accident claims:-
- Work accident claims, road accidents, motorcycle accidents, cycling accident claims.
- Serious injury claims (head and back injuries).
- The accident claims Solicitor should offer a service covering England and Wales.
Expertise is far more important than a local geography in choosing an accident compensation Solicitor these days. If a Solicitor claims that they can help you wherever you are in England and Wales they have normally put in place systems and assistance to ensure that they can do so.
Who Will Handle Your Accident Claim?
If you have suffered an injury as a result of an accident, you need an Accident claims Solicitor that is a proven professional in their field. You should be able to find out quickly who will handle your claim. Even better are you able to contact the Solicitor who will be handling your claim and if so are they an experienced , fully qualified Personal Injury Solicitor with a proven track record as opposed to a junior accident claims handler?
Ease of Contacting Your Accident Claim Solicitor?
It should be easy for you to make contact with the Accident Claims Solicitor to make your enquiry. You should be able to make a free enquiry without any obligation to proceed. Is this clearly stated to be the case from the website? Is there an easily visible telephone number or an easy to complete claim form on the website? These points should be covered to ensure that you are dealing with the right accident claim compensation Solicitor.
Is it a Genuine No Win No Fee Agrement?
The next point you must ensure is that you are dealing with an Accident Claims Solicitor that ensures that you will not charge you if your claim is not successful. If you are dealing with a specialist, they will usually offer a completely safe and easy to understand guarantee regarding their costs on their website. If they do not, what are they hiding?
It’s easy to find Accident Compensation Claim Solicitors on the Internet these days but it is worth spending the extra time researching matters to ensure Your chosen Accident Claim Solicitor that has the necessary expertise and offers a no win no fee which carries no risk. Take the time to review a few websites using the questions above and you should finally find a Solicitor that will take good care of you.
Compensation Claim Solicitors
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“We acted for Mrs Clarke in relation to a series of accidents she suffered whilst out and about. She told us: "I have been very satisfied with the whole progress of my cases – always helpful and willing to explain any details not easily understood – would recommend."
Ms Anne Clarke from Kent