Gluten Poisoning Claims
Clients of ours are often given false assurances about food being gluten free. The Client is left in a very poorly way and quite rightly wants to seek compensation. Read our helpful guide here about bringing Gluten Poisoning Claims.
Gluten Poisoning Claims – Common Symptoms?
Everyone’s symptoms tend to be a little different but there are general patterns and symptoms that will give rise to gluten poisoning claims.
Unfortunately it also seems that instances of Gluten poisoning is on the rise as more and more people suffer with the illness.
For anyone who is particularly gluten sensitive then consuming even the tiniest amount of food with gluten can result in a serious and far reaching reaction:
Sickness and Vomiting – Only a small proportion of people experience vomiting from the ingestion of gluten but this can be a symptom especially if there has been a large quantity of gluten consumed.
Skin Symptoms – This is a much more prevalent reaction to gluten ingestion. Dermatitis is one of the most common reactions and some people can suffer with flare ups of psoriasis, eczema or acne.
Constipation- This is another common reaction to exposure to gluten.
Neurological Symptoms – Again many people complain about having “brain fog” and insomnia following ingestion of gluten as well as anxiety.
Abdominal Pain – This pain can often be excruciating.
Headaches or Migraines – People with Gluten-Intolerance tend to suffer with headaches than others.
As can be seen there are a whole range of possible symptoms that can arise.
Without question the reaction can be serious and lead to chronic conditions which need treating on an urgent basis.
No Win No Fee Gluten Poisoning Claims? No Catch 🙂
- We have been helping client’s of ours bring Gluten Poisoning Claims for many years and on a No Win No Fee basis.
- We therefore we have all the experience and knowledge to give you the very best chances of success.
- It’s important that you contact us right away so that we can give you important advice in relation to the steps that you need to take to protect your position.
- If you don’t take the right action then there’s a danger that you won’t have sufficient evidence to bring your claim.
Reporting Gluten Poisoning Claims – Important points
- Have you formally reported the incident giving rise to the Gluten Poisoning Claim? It’s absolutely crucial that the incident is formally reported straight away.
- Does the defendant have a proper record of the complaint and the basis of any claim? In our experience some restaurants do not always take down details of the gluten poisoning claim and then sometimes deny there has been any issue.
- You must make sure you keep evidence of your own demonstrating that a formal complaint has been made and received by the defendant.
- Keep your phone records and make sure that you follow up any oral complaint in writing.
- Take the name of the manager and ensure you have a copy the relevant menu if there has been any mis-description in the food advertised.
Above all we cannot stress enough how important it is to contact us to discuss your claim before it is too late.
Compensation for Gluten Poisoning Claims – Calculate My Claim
There’s no doubt about it that in order to claim the very best compensation you need to instruct a solicitors who specialise in bringing Gluten Poisoning Claims. Look no further!
Not only we will ensure you get the best chance of succeeding with your claim we will also make sure that your claim is fully investigated so that you receive compensation for all relevant heads of damage.
Call us now so we can have a chat about your claim and give you a good idea about how much it is likely to be worth:)
Possible Heads of Compensation?
Pain suffering and loss of amenity – It is well recognised that gluten poisoning claims can involve a number of serious health consequences.
The level of compensation will depend a whole host if factors including the severity and duration of the symptoms.
Whatever the position we will gather together the medical evidence necessary to support your claim and ensure that you receive the appropriate compensation reflecting the symptoms you have had to endure.
Even though symptoms may be relatively short lived one tends to find that compensation awards are relatively high to take into account the debilitating nature of the symptoms.
The trick is instructing a firm of solicitors who have the experience to place your claim on the best possible footing – that’s where we come in!
Loss of Income – If the effects of the gluten were serious enough to keep you off work and you lost income then clearly we will seek to recover your losses in this respect. Subject to liability there should be no real issue in recovering your loss of earnings.
Out of Pocket Expenses – the basic test is that any loss you suffer arising out of the claim which is reasonable and necessary should be recoverable from the other side again subject to liability. We will take you through all the various possible expenses that you might have incurred to make sure nothing is missed.
Items such as telephone calls, travel to appointments, postage, prescriptions and other medical costs can all be included.
Care and Assistance – If you have relied upon your friends and family for personal care and assistance around the house then we will draw up a schedule to reflect the time involved with a view to including this within your claim.
We can Put It Right!
- We hope that you have found this guide useful and that you will take the next step and contact us so that we can help you with your claim.
- We will be delighted to answer any of your questions and re-assure you that you are going to be in safe hands – we will use all our knowledge and experience in bringing your gluten poisoning claim to help you.
- Please take a moment to have a look at all the fantastic reviews we have received from our clients.
- We look forward to hearing from you so we can help you to win your claim and receive the compensation you deserve!