Needlestick Injury Claims – All You Need to Know.
If you need help with your Needlestick Injury Compensation Claim then you have arrived at the right place!
Personal injury arises when an individual’s skin is accidentally punctured by a hypodermic needle.
Although the needlestick injury can be painful it is frequently the risk of infection which represents the main cause of concern by the victim.
Needlestick injury can result in nasty diseases such as HIV, Hepatitis B and C.
It is often necessary for the victim to receive a course of immunisations as a precautionary measure against Needlestick injury.
We have also found that clients need counselling to help them come to terms with the psychological effects of the injury.
Funding for this can be provided as part of your personal injury claim.
Contact us to discuss your injury claim and we will be delighted to help you.
Who is most at risk of suffering a Needlestick Injury?
Health Care professions such as doctors, dentists, nurses, hospital porters or cleaners are probably most at risk as they are working in an environment where needles are commonly used. Injury Claims for health care workers are not at all out of the ordinary.
If the organisation responsible for the handling or disposal of the needle has proper procedures in place in relation to the use and disposal of needles then risks of infection will be minimal. There is always going to be an element of human error in this context. If so then negligence claims for personal injury will follow.
How can we help you make a Needlestick Injury claim?
- We have a great deal of experience of dealing with needlestick injuries.
- If you have suffered a needlestick injury it is so important that you receive the right advice from a solicitor with the relevant experience in winning needlestick injury compensation.
- In the first instance we will be able to let you know whether your needlestick claim is likely to succeed and if so what steps you need to take to ensure that your position is protected as far as possible.
- We know from years of experience dealing with these type of Compensation Claim that Defendant’s insurers will often try to deny any responsibility for the accident.
- They will do their best to throw back the responsibility for the accident upon the injured client.
- We know how important it is to present injury claims correctly to ensure that all the arguments are presented forcefully maximising the chances of success.
- Once we win the arguments we also pride ourselves in securing maximum best injury compensation for all our clients.
There are lots of ways to talk to us about your No Win No Fee Needlestick Injury if you contact us we’ll be back in touch as soon as possible. You can fill in our Online Contact Form, or if you would prefer to email us, you can message us on [email protected].
You can contact us on 01663 761891 and our friendly and very experienced team of solicitors will be happy to help.
Carter & Carter Solicitors
“Mr Olner was at work when he pricked his finger on a hyperdermic needle. He was understandably very concerned about this but despite his concerns a number of Solicitors refused to take his case on. We spoke to him, quickly realised that he had good prospects of success and took his case on. We […]
Mr J Olner from Nottingham recovered £7,500