Had a Swimming Pool Injury?
Call now on freephone 0800 652 0586 or 01663 761 892 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
Tips to avoid Swimming Pool Injuries
To reduce the chances of having a swimming pool accident, you should use common sense but also bear these things in mind:
- Always check that the Swimming Pool has Public Liability Insurance so if you do have a swimming pool injury you are protected
- Check that there is a life guard on duty in case you have a swimming pool accident
- Never swim if you are completely alone just in case you suffer swimming pool injuries
- Never swim alone if you are outdoors
- Pay for swimming lessons with a fully qualified instructor to reduce the chances of a swimming pool accident
- Pay for good quality, correctly fitting goggles so you can see what is under the water
- Watch your children at all times to avoid a swimming pool injury
- Check the water depth before jumping or diving in. If it is shallow you could easily suffer very serious swimming pool injuries
- Don’t run as the tiles can be slippery which can cause a swimming pool accident
100% of our Swimming Pool Injuries Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis.
What Types of Swimming Pool Accidents Are There?
- Being injured as a Spectator due to slipping
- Slipping and suffering swimming pool injuries
- Slipping and breaking a wrist or ankle or other bone
- Cutting feet on sharp edges around the pool
- Cutting feet on broken tiles on the poolside
- Cutting feet on broken tiles under the water
- Cutting feet on glass despite people being warned not to take drinks in
Skills to avoid a Swimming Pool Injury
According to the 2014 stats from the Swimming Teachers Association (STA), 83% of UK adults believe they can swim. That said, 64% cannot perform the 5 crucial water safety skills required which could save their lives. To reduce the risk of you having a swimming pool accident and suffering a swimming pool injury, practice the 5 skills needed to help avoid a swimming pool accident:
- Floating or treading water for 60 seconds without a float
- Entering the water, turning round and then returning to a point safely
- Rotating from your front to your back
- Exiting a pool without using a ladder
- Swimming 25 meters without stopping
See more about swimming pool injuries at the STA website.
Have you had a Swimming Pool Injury?
If you have you could make a swimming pool accident claim for swimming pool injury compensation. Carter and Carter use our specialist swimming pool injury claims expertise to obtain the compensation and treatment that you need and deserve.
What Can I Claim?
If you have a swimming pool accident, we will recover as much compensation as possible for your swimming pool injuries. We will also recover compensation for things such as:
- Lost earnings
- Travel Expenses
- Treatment Fees
- Surgery Costs
- Care and Assistance
- DIY costs
How Much Compensation?
The amount of compensation varies from claim to claim depending on how serious your swimming pool injuries are. Here is a very rough estimate of what compensation some injuries receive on their own, NOT including the financial losses we also claim on your behalf:
- Ankle: to £40,000
- Arms: to £240,000
- Back: to £125,000
- Brain & Head Injury: to £250,000
- Chest: to £110,000
- Elbow: to £45,000
- Feet: to £150,000
- Hands: to £150,000
- Knees: to £75,000
- Legs: to £220,000
- Neck: to £120,000
- Pelvis & Hip: to £100,000
- Shoulder: to £38,000
- Wrist: to £48,000
How to Make a Swimming Pool Accident Claim
We have already won compensation for clients who have had Swimming Pool Accidents.
To make a swimming pool injury claim, get in touch with our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
A No Win No Fee Solicitor will speak to you immediately, take the necessary information and tell you there and then whether your No Win No Fee claim is likely to be successful.
OUR NO COST GUARANTEE
100% of our Swimming Pool Injuries Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis. If your Swimming Pool Accident claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything.
It’s as simple as that!
Once we have taken all the relevant information we will be able to start your claim for Swimming Pool injury Compensation.
100% of our Swimming Pool Accident Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your Swimming Pool Injury claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything.
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities
If you think that you may have a Swimming Pool Accident claim, would like to have a chat about a potential Swimming Pool Injury claim or just require further information about swimming pool injuries, contact us now.
because……if you don’t ask you’ll never know!
Make a free enquiry
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“Our Client, Shauna Yorke left us a 5 star Google Review and said: "I would definitely recommend this company, Mr Chris Carter have helped and supported me throughout my claim. My case was very complicated and was a long and lengthy process and we successfully won it. He has dealt with my case with professionalism and of high quality service. Chris is friendly, knowledgable and willing to go out of his way to help you. Very thorough in his work and a genuine person who is willing to help those who are in need. I would not hesitate in recommending Chris and his team, a supportive company for those wishing to make a claim. Thank you for all of your help Chris."
Shauna Yorke ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐