Mr Adams was injured after he was electrocuted whilst working as an Electrician. A number of Solicitors refused to act for him because they did not think he would win. We spoke to him, agreed to act on his behalf and contacted the Employer. Initially the Employer refused to accept they had done anything wrong but using our skill and expertise we convinced them that they were in the wrong and secured an admission of liability which resulted in Mr Adams receiving compensation.
Call us now on
0800 652 0586