Work Accident Lawyer – At Your Service
Choosing your Work Accident Lawyer can be a real headache! But what are the most important things to consider? Also, how can you be confident you are making the right decision? We’re hoping you’ll discover that it makes sense to find an expert who has all the necessary experience AND wants to look after you properly from beginning to end…..
Which Work Accident Lawyer for You?
We know that choosing a work accident lawyer can be a tricky exercise.
Claiming work compensation for injuries can be complicated and involved. It’s also made all the harder when you are injured.
Who do you turn to for help? ….. and can you have confidence and trust in your chosen solicitor?
Have they the right experience to deal with your claim and how do you know if they will do a good job?
Will you be delighted with your choice of accident at work solicitor? 🙂 ….
or will you be sorely regretting your decision? 🙁 (the solicitor turns out to be arrogant, aloof, off hand, unsympathetic, out of touch etc etc !)
We can’t stop accidents in the work place happening but we can take the pressure off you and help you make things right.
We’re fully committed to making sure you get the result you are looking for in relation to your work place injury claim.
We will be with you every step of the way supporting you throughout the process.
Where Experience Counts
We can quickly and easily let you know whether your claim is likely to succeed. We have specialised in work place accidents since 1993 ( a long, long time!) so our expert team has oodles of experience to draw upon which will benefit you.
- Talk to us and we will give you our initial opinion on all aspects of your claim so you know where you stand.
- Over the years we have handled hundreds and hundreds of claims for client’s injured at work.
- We know the arguments employers insurers will seek to run as well as the counter arguments.
- We will make sure your claim is placed on the best footing by carefully drafting and presenting the arguments. This means you maximise your chances of success.
It’s worth knowing we’ve been helping clients to succeed with their claim even when their first (or second!) work accident lawyer has rejected the claim. Client’s of ours come to us saying that they’ve been advised there’s nothing more that can be done. We know differently!
Even if you have been turned down by another solicitor you have nothing to lose by contacting us. We are used to winning claims that other solicitors have declined.
The old saying “experience counts” is absolutely right when bringing an accident at work claim.
Your Work Accident Lawyer and Our No Win No Fee Guarantee
We understand that an unexpected legal bill is the last thing that a client wants to receive which is why we offer a No Win No Fee Guarantee.
If you lose your claim for any reason then there’s nothing to worry about as we will not charge you anything at all.
You can have the necessary peace of mind when bringing your claim because if the worst does come to the worst you will not be charged a penny! (Don’t worry we’re not in the habit of losing claims so all being well this discussion is only hypothetical!)
You Won’t be lost in the Crowd Here
We are a niche practice where we pride ourselves on giving our client’s the very best personal service.
- We don’t handle thousands and thousands of claims at any one time – we prefer to keep things manageable so that all our client’s know that we are available and contactable without having to jump through hoops!
- Each and every client is important to us and we make sure that you know what we are doing on your behalf and what to expect going forward.
- You will have one point of contact who will be a specialist accident work lawyer dedicated to bringing you the best possible result.
- The solicitor you speak to at the beginning will be the person who will handle your claim. So we don’t pass claims from one fee earner to another.
- You will have direct access to your accident at work solicitor at all times.
- You can be rest assured your accident lawyer will look after you and your claim from beginning to end.
From A to B as Quickly as can be!
Having acted for countless accident at work clients over the years we know that they want their claim to be dealt with as quickly as possible with the main objective of recovering the best levels of compensation.
We our alive to this and we simply want to get you the maximum compensation ………..and quickly.
With this in mind we have set our practice to ensure all the processes are streamlined. We embrace technology to help us wherever possible and our team won’t mess around when it comes to making progress for you!
Our clients tell us that our approach makes a real difference and we look to make the whole process as simple as we can for you.
Let us Help You
There’s no substitute for talking with a solicitor about your accident at work claim so you can put them through your paces.
- Not only do you need to satisfy yourself they are up to the job, you want to be sure that you will get on with them.
- Does your solicitor seem keen and committed?
- Do you feel that they will give you the best chance of succeeding with your injury claim?
- Have you checked out their testimonials and do their previous client’s say good things about them?
Lots of questions – now we have one for you… why don’t you contact us so we can show you that we’re the right choice for you?
Make a free enquiry