Evidence for Horse Riding Accidents
We will obtain all the relevant information and evidence to give you the best possible chance of success
Follow these simple tips to ensure you’ve got all the evidence you need to make a successful Horse Riding Injury Claim.
We will gather lots of information on your behalf once we start your Horse Riding Injury Claim but if you are able to obtain any of these bits of information at the outset that would be helpful:
- Witness Details
- Photos of the Scene and Horse
- Registration number of any vehicles involved
- Reporting to Police if necessary
- Breed of Horse
- Is the horse a mare, stallion or gelding
- Height in hands
- Who owned the horse at the time of the accident
- Experience with riding lessons
- Date of purchase
- Any history of other riders being thrown from the horse from 12 months pre-accident to date
- Documents regarding ownership, pedigree, history, medical conditions, riding school qualifications, etc
- Instructor Qualifications
- Complete an Accident Book Entry
To make a horse riding injury claim, get in touch with our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
Once we have taken all the relevant information we will be able to start your claim for Horse Riding Injury Compensation.
100% of our Horse Riding Injury Claims are made on a No Win No Fee basis which means that you do not have to worry about any financial risk at all as if your Horse Riding Injury claim is unsuccessful it will not cost you anything.
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities
Chat to our No Win No Fee Solicitors on freephone number 0800 652 0586
If you think that you have a Horse Riding Injury claim, would like to have a chat about a potential Horse Riding Injury claim or just require further information, contact us now.