There are so many potential types of Horse Accident but here are just a few:
- Being injured as a Spectator at a Horse Riding Event such as Show Jumping or Dressage
- Cantering before it is safe to do so
- Dog attacks
- Failure to give proper training
- Failure to clear an Arena before a lesson
- Failure to make stirrups the correct length
- Faulty Riding hats not being changed after an accident
- Hit and run motorist claims
- Horse box detaching from a car
- Horse rider and/or Stablehand kicked or bitten
- Horses bolting from fields
- Misleading information about a horse’s temperament
- Negligent Horse Riding Instructor
- Negligent motorists causing spooking to horse
- Poorly supervised hacks
- Riders being placed on the wrong type of horse
- Road traffic accidents
- Slippery road surface
- Too many horses in the Arena during a lesson
- Trotting before it is safe to do so
- Trotting for too long during early lessons
100% No Win No Fee Horse Accident Claims
If you have had a Horse Accident, get in touch with our Equine Solicitors on freephone 0800 652 0586 or click the “Free Enquiry” button for an immediate call back.
An Equine Solicitor will speak to you immediately, take the necessary information and tell you there and then whether your Horse Accident claim is likely to be successful.
We are able to give you immediate legal representation, rehabilitation and treatment no matter where you are in England, Scotland or Wales. We also provide urgent:
- Home visits
- Hospital visits for those who are unable to meet us at home
- Face to face meeting at one of our private meeting rooms based in most UK cities
If you think that you have a Horse Accident Claim, would like to have a chat about a potential Horse Accident claim or require further information, contact us now.
because……if you don’t ask you’ll never know!
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“We helped Mr McMurrough with his road traffic accident claim when the Defendant lost control of his vehicle in icy conditions and ran into the rear of our client. Mr McMurrough had this to say: "Very approachable, easy to communicate with, very friendly service all round. Thanks to all."
Mr Tony McMurrough Road Accident Claim