No Win No Fee Injury Solicitors In Stockport
Are you looking for Personal Injury Solicitors Stockport?
If you have suffered Personal Injuries here in Stockport, then you’ve arrived at the right place!
What Injury Solicitors will Work for You?
- You will need an experienced firm of specialist Solicitors who have a great reputation for taking good care of all their clients.
- We are Stockport based Personal Injury Solicitors who Specialise in every type of Compensation Claim.
- Our No Win No Fee Solicitors here for you in Stockport have a reputation for winning personal injury claims which other solicitors have rejected.
- We also are passionate securing Accident compensation which exceeds the expectations of our Stockport clients.
Choosing the Perfect Stockport Personal Injury Solicitor for You
We know how important this decision is for you so lets run through some pointers that will help you instruct the right compensation lawyer…..
- Naturally your personal injury solicitor will need to be prepared to fight your corner.
- Your Personal Injury Solicitors will have to have a great team and be fully committed to winning your injury Claim.
- Do your Personal Injury Solicitors in Stockport actually specialising in accident injury claims?
- What about having a terrific winning record and receiving maximum compensation?
- We know how important it is for you to receive a truly personal service so you have no chance of being left behind.
- You’ll also need to have the confidence of being able to speak with your personal injury solicitor directly and without any hassle.
- Above all make sure you choose personal injury solicitors that always go that extra mile and that this is reflected by there being lots and lots of glowing feedback.
Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority in England and Wales.
We’ve been helping Personal Injury Clients just like You ever since 2007.
We’ve here to offer you a Fantastic Personal Service so you can relax knowing that your injury or accident claim is being take care of by pro-active injury Solicitors.
Specialist Personal Injury Solicitors Stockport at Your Service
As you would expect our knowledge in the field of personal injury compensation and negligence claims has been built up over many years.
An experienced personal injury solicitor can help you navigate the legal process and fight for the compensation you deserve.
We’ll look after you from beginning to end so you can be sure the process of making your personal injury claim will be as simple and straightforward as possible.
If you have specific rehabilitation needs or require particular medical support, we can look at finding this for you so you can get back on your feet.
Our Expertise Comes as Standard 🙂
- Accidents in Public Places – Rely on our huge negligence claims experience so you can receive expert advice on a whole range of different personal injury accidents including accidents in supermarkets, DIY stores, Restaurants. Slips trips and falls and Swimming Pool injury claims.
- Accidents at Work – Whatever type of workplace accident injury you have suffered our solicitors will be able to help you claim compensation. If you contact us we will give you an immediate assessment of the prospects of success of your work compensation claim. There are a wide range of issues that can lead to a successful injury claim. It might be slips trips or an injury from lifting ; whatever the injury we can help you. There is no substitute for calling our solicitors so we can let you know exactly what your next steps should be. Either way our Personal Injury Lawyers Stockport will be able to help you with your accident at work claim.
- Allergy Claims – This is an accident area which our solicitors have specialised in for many years. There have been some quite shocking examples of breaches of the law where defendants have failed to abide by the strict legal obligations that they are under. Nut Allergy Claims can involve really serious anaphylactic reactions and illness. Our experience is that Defendant’s insurers will often try to resist paying out compensation, so you definitely need an accident solicitor with the necessary expertise and experience to represent your interests.
- Beauty Treatment Claims – We know that these types of injuries can often have far reactions and need to be handled with extra care and sensitivity. We pride ourselves in being acutely aware of the need to be receptive to all our clients’ needs. This is an area where our solicitors will work hard to make sure our clients are properly looked after.
- Bike Accident Claims – Our team of personal injury solicitors have experience in bringing civil actions on behalf of clients who have suffered Cycling Accident Injuires when in and around the road network in Stockport. Bike accident claims can involve nasty injuries such as head injury or even brain injury or spinal injury, but whatever the circumstances of your accident, we will be only too pleased to see if we can help you.
- Horse Riding Accident Claims – this type of personal injury compensation claim are difficult as there are so many reasons why a client can be injured whilst on a horse. These claims are hard because whilst the accident may not have been the Client’s fault, it’s often not easy being able to pin the blame upon the Defendant. We have years of experience in assessing and bringing Horse Accident Riding Claims and you should not hesitate to call us so we can take the full details and let you know what we think. We commonly instruct leading experts in the equestrian field together with highly experienced injury barristers to give you the very best chances of success.
- Rejected Personal Injury Claims – If you’ve been told by your Stockport solicitor or injury lawyer Manchester that your accident claim won’t succeed, then it would definitely be worth your while calling us to receive an immediate assessment. It gives us extra special satisfaction to win claims that have been rejected by other solicitors. We have literally lost count of the number of claims which we have won when the original solicitor advised there were no prospects of success! Over the years, we have built our reputation on winning injury claims that have been rejected by other solicitors. We have the experience of letting you know straight away whether your personal injury claim is going to be successful (despite what you’ve been told 🙂 )
- Road Traffic Accidents – Although most Personal Injury Solicitors Stockport offer a service for run of the mill whiplash road traffic accident claims, it’s important to remember the key is to finding a firm of solicitors who have the experience, expertise and commitment to see your accident claim through. We will always look after you and your road traffic accidents claim from beginning to end. That in itself is worth holding on to! Stockport Road Traffic Accidents still need special care and attention, whether it be a car crash, pedestrian accident or a motorcycle accident. We recommend spending the extra time considering things, so you end up choosing the right personal injury specialists for your road traffic injury claim.
- Serious Injury Claims – It’s as important as ever that you are satisfied that you can rely on your Stockport solicitor to handle your serious accident injury claim sensitively and with the right amount of care and commitment. No Win No Fee is available here too.
Valuing Your Personal Injury Claim?
There are many factors which will influence the value of personal injury claims – each accident claim is not alike and needs to be assessed individually.
The starting point will be the personal nature, extent and severity of your injuries and, in particular, the long-term prognosis. If the injuries are serious and life-changing, then the higher up the scale the amount of compensation.
Personal Injury Solicitors rely and consult the following sources of information when assessing personal and injury claims and valuations:
Judicial College Guidelines: These guidelines set out in broad terms the various types of personal injury claims and are usually where personal injury solicitors start when looking at the possible value of a claim.
Case Law: It’s crucial that your Personal Injury Solicitor Stockport has the resources to refer to the relevant case law. Without access to up-to-date case law, how can your personal injury solicitor stockport hope to advise you correctly with an accurate valuation? As a matter of practice, we will always consult the latest case law and, naturally, will look to negotiate the best deal for you.
How much compensation do you think you can expect to receive?
Contact us right now to find out.
Our No Worry- No Win No Fee Arrangement
We know for sure that clients will often feel worried about bringing compensation for personal injury claims.
In particular, clients are not surprisingly concerned about the possibility of having to pay legal fees for negligence claims.
- For this reason, we have put in place an authorised and regulated No Win No Fee agreement.
- You have no need to worry because you won’t end up paying if things don’t go to plan – guaranteed.
- There’s no chance of being saddled with any solicitors’ fees or hidden fees.
- This means you are able to instruct us without any financial worries or concerns.
Find out more about our No Win No Fee no worry funding arrangement here.
How to find the right Solicitor for You.
Weigh up all the important issues for you……
- Has your personal injury solicitors firm got a really good reputation?
- Are past personal injury clients happy with the service and the overall outcome?
- Take the time to look at the Google reviews and Testimonials to see exactly what former clients have to say about their personal injury solicitors performance.
- Please remember a big personal injury solicitors firm is not necessarily the best – we have many examples of clients who have come to us from big national injury firms who feel completely let down after being passed from pillar to post.
- It is important that there is one senior professional solicitor with responsibility for the client’s injury claim.
- Is there evidence of good systems of work in place which facilitate good communication between the client and the solicitor?
- Is there a genuine No Win No Fee Agreement in place?
- At all times, the Stockport solicitor needs to be sympathetic, courteous and responsive to the client’s needs.
So please call us so we can discuss your no win no fee accident compensation claim and meet all your expectations.
Remember we have decades of experience and extensive knowledge associated with bringing Accident Claims.
We will work relentlessly to make sure that you get the compensation you deserve 🙂
Q: How can I find the best Personal Injury Solicitors in Stockport?
Here are some suggested steps to take:
- Carry out online research and explore the solicitors which specialise in personal injury litigation in the Stockport area;
- Have a look at the testimonials in particular and see how many there are and whether the reviews endorse the particular firm’s reputation;
- Contact those firms on the shortlist and speak to the solicitors to see whether they have the necessary expertise and are friendly and approachable.
Q: How long does a personal injury claim normally take to complete?
There are a number of factors that influence the timescale including the complexity of the claim, the seriousness of the injuries and the willingness of the defendant’s insurers to enter into negotiations on a fair and reasonable basis.
Simple claims may be resolved within a matter of weeks or months whereas more complex claims which involve serious injuries can take several years to finalise by way of settlement or final hearing.
The important thing to remember is to instruct a solicitor that has the necessary expertise and will look after you every step of the way.
Q: Will I need to go to court for my personal injury claim?
Our experience is that very few claims indeed ever reach a court room.
In reality if a claim has prospects of success then the defendants insurers will always be keen to resolve matters first and foremost for commercial reasons.
In certain circumstances where settlement cannot be reached a claim may well end up in court.
Meet the Author
Chris Carter is the founder and Director of Carter & Carter Solicitors, a leading personal injury law firm based in the UK.
With over 25 years of experience in the field of personal injury litigation Chris has become a trusted expert in his industry.
Over the years, Chris has been committed to helping injury victims recover compensation and has enviable and proven track record by using all his experience to succeed with claims and secure compensation on the best terms.
Chris’s passion for helping others is evident in every claim he handles and the whole team go above and beyond to ensure their clients receive the support and guidance they need during what can be a difficult time.
To learn more about Chris and the team at C&C Solicitors, and the legal services they offer, please visit www.candcsolicitors.co.uk/about-us/ or call the team on 01663 761890
Carter & Carter Solicitors
Hear a few words from one of our happy clients
“Ms Bennet suffered a nasty fall in a supermarket arising from the store's failure to alert her to the freshly mopped floor. Ms Bennet told us: "Very pleased with the service provided, all my e-mails were answered promptly and all the people who dealt with my claim were friendly and professional. I was very pleased with the outcome and amount of compensation I received."
Ms Marie Bennet from Mid-Glamorgan